The Albion town clerk's page has been updated. The town clerk's office hours are now Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. through 2:00 p.m.
The Albion Town Board meeting has scheduled a special town board meeting for Tuesday, July 15 at 6:00 p.m. at the Albion Municipal Building, 15 Bridge Street, Altmar, New York.
The next regularly scheduled Albion Town Board meeting is Tuesday, August 12 at 6:30 p.m. at the Albion Municipal Building, 15 Bridge Street, Altmar, New York.
Town board meeting minutes for January 2014 have been posted to the Documents page.
The final assessment roll for 2014 has been established.
- 2014 Final Assessment Roll
Warning - large file (Abobe Acrobat file; 372 pages; 669 K; opens in new window)
Albion in the News:
- Syracuse Post-Standard, Monday, April 30, 2012 - Reuse plans for Altmar, Williamstown schools on April 30 meeting agenda
- Syracuse Post-Standard, Monday, April 30, 2012 - Discussion of reuses for Altmar and Williamstown elementary schools topic for meeting
(No notices at present)
The Town of Albion is located in Oswego County.
The address for the Town of Albion is:
15 Bridge Street
P.O. Box 127
Altmar, NY 13302-0127
- Mapquest link to Altmar-Albion Municipal Building, 15 Bridge Street, Altmar, New York
- National Weather Service forecast for Altmar, New York ( opens in new window )
- www.511ny.org transit conditions map (opens in new window)
In order to view certain documents on this website, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. If you are unable to view the documents, click on the icon to the left and download the program for free.
Questions? Comments? Broken links? E-mail the Webmaster!