There is a new page on the town web site with information about the upcoming dissolution of the village of Altmar.
The Town of Albion is currently seeking applicants for Superintendent of the Cemetery. For more information, please contact Town Supervisor Carl Anson, Jr. at 315-298-5545.
The next regularly scheduled Albion Town Board meeting is Thursday, May 14 at 6:30 p.m. at the Altmar-Albion Municipal Building, 15 Bridge Street, Altmar, New York.
The office hours for the Albion assessor are 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. on Tuesdays, and these hours have been posted on the assessor's page.
- 2013 Tentative Assessment Roll
Warning - large file (Abobe Acrobat file; 418 pages; 884 K; opens in new window)
Albion in the News:
- Syracuse Post-Standard, Monday, September 17, 2012 - Albion receives state grant to help with dissolution of Altmar
- Syracuse Post-Standard, Monday, April 30, 2012 - Reuse plans for Altmar, Williamstown schools on April 30 meeting agenda
- Syracuse Post-Standard, Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - Albion applying for grant to help it absorb dissolving Altmar
- Syracuse Post-Standard, Monday, April 30, 2012 - Discussion of reuses for Altmar and Williamstown elementary schools topic for meeting
(No notices at present)
The address for the Town of Albion is:
15 Bridge Street
P.O. Box 127
Altmar, NY 13302-0127
- Mapquest link to Altmar-Albion Municipal Building, 15 Bridge Street, Altmar, New York
- National Weather Service forecast for Altmar, New York ( opens in new window )
- New York State Department of Transportation Winter Traveler Advisory System
( October through late March; opens in new window )
- www.511ny.org transit conditions map (opens in new window)
In order to view certain documents on this website, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. If you are unable to view the documents, click on the icon to the left and download the program for free.
Questions? Comments? Broken links? E-mail the Webmaster!